EDITO : I decided to learn more things about oriented object programming using Processing thanks to Daniel Shiffman’s (an awesome guy and also very good teacher) book called Nature of code (natureofcode.com/) and videos (vimeo.com/shiffman/videos).
Here is my first application made after chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Implemented things :
– Multiple forces (gravity, drag, attraction, repulsion).
– Drag zone (blue square, liquid).
– Color and opacity of particles maped to velocity.
– Particles orientation mapped to velocity.
– Keybord / Mouse input to change forces values.