Whether you program regularly in Java, and know it like the back of your hand, or whether you’re new to the language or a casual programmer, you’ll make mistakes. The purpose of this webinar is to talk about some Do’s and Don’ts of Java programming.
The webinar will cover the following areas:
– Top 10 mistakes made by Java programmers – How to avoid them
– Core Java- Best Practices – This covers good and bad practices both
– How to prepare for Java Interviews and Sun Java Exams
Key learnings from this webinar:
– It will benefit both junior and senior java professionals so that they don’t make common errors
– Clarity of concepts of Java
– Better awareness of best practices of Java
Check out these cool WordPress plugins! – CodeRevolution.